When & where is Cultivate?
Cultivate Phoenix will take place on Saturday, April 30th from 11 am – 7 pm at WestWorld of Scottsdale.
Cultivate Kansas City will take place on Saturday, July 23rd from 11 am – 7 pm in Penn Valley Park.
Cultivate Miami will take place on Saturday, November 12th from 11 am – 7 pm in Bayfront Park.
How do I stay informed about all things Cultivate?
Just click the FOLLOW US link at the top of any page to get updates via Facebook and Twitter.
Who can attend & how much does it cost?
Cultivate is a FREE festival for anyone to enjoy. There are no tickets, just show up at the park. All the chef demos, bands and activities are free to attend, as well. Bring your kids, bring your grandparents, even bring your dog. But please no iguanas or anything like that. The only things you’ll need to pay for are the delicious foods and drinks that are available for your enjoyment.
How much do food and drinks cost?
All of the Chipotle food is $5 – 7 per serving. Beer and wine in the Tasting Hall start at $6 per glass or $2 for a beer taster. All non-alcoholic drinks are $2. The food from the vendors in the Artisans’ Hall is individually priced.
Can I bring any of my own food or drinks?
You may bring a water bottle (factory sealed or reusableplastic/aluminum). Food and other beverages will not be permitted and are available for purchase at the festival. Why would you want to bring your own anyway when there are so many delicious choices?
Can I use my credit card at the festival?
Chipotle stations, the Tasting Hall and other bars throughout the festival will accept major credit cards (AMEX, Visa, Mastercard, Discover). It is up to the individual vendors in the Artisans’ Hall whether they accept cards or not.
Allowed & prohibited items
Personal belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry.
- Umbrellas (small hand-held style)
- Baby Strollers
- Regular-size/unframed backpacks
- Factory-sealed water bottle or empty reusable water bottle (ie, Nalgene, Klean Kanteen or Sigg)
- Personal camera equipment, i.e. digital cameras, point-&-click digital cameras or film cameras
- Dogs. Must be on a leash at all times
- Weapons of any kind
- Alcohol (alcohol is sold at the festival)
- Glass containers
- Food or beverages, except for factory-sealed water bottles
- Scooters, personal motorized vehicles, or carts
- Fireworks or explosives
- Large umbrellas
- Audio recording equipment
- Professional camera equipment
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- Pets, other than dogs
- Bicycles may not be ridden within the festival; bike parking is available outside the gates on a first come, first served basis. Bring your own lock.
- Dogs must remain on a leash at all times.
- We ask that you do not bring retractable leashes.
- Make sure you provide your dog with plenty of water.
- Please help prevent aggressive interactions between our four-legged attendees.
There will be an emergency medical staff available during the duration of Cultivate. Make sure to review the festival map for the exact location of the Medical Tent.